____________________________________
Here is another, one of those days of random made up phrases.
When I stumble, My Heart is not seeking you
I love you because you first love me. Even when everyone fade away, You are still my only one.
Falling on and into your open arms brings me back hope and faith.
This becomes a new journey of Faith, Grace and Love.
Where you Teach me the Lesson of Life and Love.
Bringing me close, Guiding me even when I was blind to see.
Working your works and planning those plans before I was even there.
Your love was so great, It overflows.
Your Grace Overflows my Cup, Your Grace is indeed sufficient for me.
You Give But you won't take.
When seeing was believing so was knowing as seeing.
You Took my Hand and brought me out.
Took away the scales but blinded my eyes.
You closed my heart so that I could listen and not hear.
You broke my spines and spirit to teach me experiences.
You took away my tears to teach me emotions.
So much more to say in which I could not express.
But I know this time, This road will continue because I am not walking away from your again.
Because I have Took up this cross of mine.
And is preparing myself for Your glory to others.
In which you will speak to me
And lead me to those broken hearts.
In where I will stir them up and bind them.
Bringing them back to you.
I am so in love with you.
And I seek to see you even when the world fades away.
Amen.